Thursday, November 26, 2009

Missha BB creams REVIEWS from buyer

(bubusan @ Aug 9 2009, 01:07 AM)
Added on August 10, 2009, 5:58 pmi've try the Misha M cream.
the color is a bit dark for my skin tone..
coverage is good, oil control is ok.
for my face shill spf 30 is better oil control.

(mmkk30 @ Jul 29 2009, 11:53 AM)
wow...if compare Organic Water Drop with Missha M, i much more prefer Missha M.
Missha M - coverage GOOD, skin look smooth & I feel my face look more natural
For those girls would like to have abit pinky face & oil control BB cream, you can try Organic Water Drop

(alsa0903 @ Jul 25 2009, 09:24 AM)Hi Pei See,
Drop by to give me feedback on the BB sample that I've tried.
As Missha Vita is more suitable for drier skin (and I gave combi-oily skin type), I gave it away to my mum.She has yet to get back to me on the feedback.
As for Shills 8 in 1 (with Spf30), I like it. It is comparable to Skin79 Hot Pink and Dr Jart(Silver label), brands that i am currently using. Coverage and oil-control is good. I like its natural scent too. Pricing wise, it is definitely more affordable laugh.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment