Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nature Rose Hydra Range

This is the range that I like most!

First, I like the light rose sweet smell of the product. Not very strong, is light and sweet!
Second, the products are so light and tiny which are easily absorb by skin. I do not like those products with greasy feeling and feel a layer of oil/cream after wake up in the morning.
Third, It is really hydrating.
Fourth, the price is not expensive. it is in the middle range.
Fifth, it is safe and reliable as it has been sold in Taiwan for more than 7 years in the Internet!

My #1 : Rose Oxigenerating Hydra Flower Gel
A gel type moisturizer. This is good to use in Malaysia weather. Gel type is oil free, so will not feel greasy under the sun. It can use as mask or moisturizer!

I'm a lazy type person. I added some rose hydra eye serum into the gel and apply the whole face including the eye area. Save some steps and time :p

My#2 : Rose Oxigenerating Hydra Facial Wash
Why I like it? After used, u can feel that your face is clean & moisture! No over cleaning, which leave skin dry! Superb!


Rose Oxigenerating Hydra Eye Serum
Really can reduce fine lines. I add into the moisturizer gel and use it. Feel a bit sticky if use alone. Like the rose smell~~~~ ^^

Rose Oxigenerating Hydra Night Jelly
Most hot selling in Taiwan. My sister like it because of the sweet rose smell. She said encourage her to apply frequently. It is more moisture and apply just before you sleep will be more effective

No comments:

Post a Comment